It was only a few days ago, when we published news about the new new Sony PXW-Z100 camcorder and now there is another exciting video announcement from
Sony just presented the NEX-FS700R promo video. There is no big hardware difference between new and previous models. The new NEX-FS700R NXCAM Super35mm Sensor Camcorderhas new version 3.0 firmware, which supports 4k and slog2.
There is no much information regarding release date of the NEX-FS700R camcorder, but so far the key features are as following:
- 11.6M Exmor CMOS sensor
- 4K raw shooting with HXR-IFR5 (interface unit allows the Full-HD Super Slow Motion) & AXS-R5 recorder, both are sold separately
- 24p,25p,30p,50p,60p 4K quality imaging
- 2K and 4K Super slow motion
- E-Mount F3.5-6.3 18-200mm Optical steady Shot Power zoom lens
- Intergangeable E-Mount lens system
- S-Log2 Gamma
- Built-in ND filters Still picture recording Zoom Lever
- 3G shooting support functions
- SDI/HDMI rec control
Stay tuned gadgetmania and read more exciting news about latest gadgets and technology innovations!
Here is an above mentioned promo video from Sony, where you may see the key features of NEX-FS700R NXCAM Super35mm Sensor Camcorder.